Jessie Jane's DIY Fringe Bag
• Leather clutch or handbag
• Suede fringe trim • Epoxy 6000 • Fabric scissors Tips:
1. You must work carefully. You do not want to get this glue anywhere else on the bag because you will not get it off.
2. Pick nice fringe. We are creating a cheaper version of this bag but it's still top-quality. The bags I’m using today cost $20 - $30. Steps:
1. Measure around the top of your bag and cut your fringe trim to size.
2. Using epoxy 6000, attach your trim to the top of the bag or layer your fringe in a pattern for multiple levels. 3. Let dry for 12 hours. Draw a line across the top of your fabric to show where to stop cutting your fringe. Instructions for Cutting Your own Fringe:
*Instead of the pre-cut fringe, you’ll need Leather material.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.