What You Need:
• Dremel • Cheese Grater or Razorblade • Block of Wood • Cardboard • Sandpaper • Sponge • Bleach • Pencil or Chalk Instructions:
- Lay jeans flat and place of wood inside the leg in the area where you are going to do the distressing.
- Using a razor or cheese grater gently brush the area back and forth ripping the jeans and thinning out the denim.
- Using sand paper you will rub a hop right through the jeans.
- You can dab bleach around the hole for a further distressed look.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.