What You Need:
• Bottle Caps
• Epoxy Dots • Split Ring Tool • 8mm Split Rings • Super Glue or Crazy Glue • Pictures or pretty paper or Epoxy dot images Instructions:
- Print images or pick a paper that you want to use in your bottle cap.
- Apply epoxy dot directly to your image. Place on the portion you want to show in the bottle cup.
- Using scissors cut around the clear epoxy dot until it is cut to size.
- Dot some super glue to the inside of the bottle cap and immediately place your picture with the epoxy dot on the top into the bottle cap. Press down for 30 seconds and let dry.
- If you are using the bottle cap magnets place one dot of super glue on the side of the magnet that is going to stick to the bottle cap. Press it to the back of the bottle cap (it will attach immediately because it's a magnet) - let dry.
- If you are using the bottle cap as a necklace or a keychain you can punch a hole in the top edge of the bottle cap and place a 8mm split ring through the hole then string your necklace chain or keychain ring.
For your convenience, here are direct links to the Bottle Cap Inc. Products Jessie Jane featured on Home & Family!
• ½" Magnets
• Abstract Paper 1 Epoxy Stickers
• Inspirational Epoxy Stickers
Bottle Cap Accessories with Jessie Jane
Visit The Bottle Cap I nc. for more great craft products!
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.