- Jewelry Chain, 1/2 Inch Wide Links
- Leather Cording
- Jump Hooks, 1 Inch
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Jewelry Clippers
- Epoxy 6000 or Metal Glue
- D Hooks
- Measure chain, 18-20 inches.
- Measure leather cording, 8 inches longer than chain.
- Tie one end of leather cording to last link of chain.
- Weave leather cording through the chain.
- Tie at last link.
- Using Epoxy 6000, secure the end of the trim to the chain and tie off the knot, allow to dry.
- With pliers, add 1 jump hook to each end of Chanel inspired chain.
- Attach to existing D Hooks on bag.
DIY Chanel Bags with Jessie Jane
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.