- Drawers from a dresser
- Putty knife
- Furniture legs
- Piece of wood for shelf
- Shelf pegs
- Scissors or X-Acto knife
- Tape measure
- Circular saw
1. Cut a piece of wood or have a piece of wood cut to size for the shelf in the drawer. The width of the wood should match the depth of the drawer.
2. Paint the drawer and the shelf now if desired. Set aside to dry.
3. Cut a piece of wallpaper to the size of the bottom of the drawer.
4. Apply the wallpaper to the bottom of the drawer, which will become the backing of your shelf. Smooth out any bubbles as you go with a putty knife.
PRO TIP: If the drawer has a removable bottom, take it out to make this step easier, if not you will have to apply the wallpaper in the drawer.
5. Put the legs on the bottom of the nightstand using the provided hardware, this is the side opposite the front face of the drawer.
6. Use a drill to create holes for the shelf pegs in the drawer at the desired height on each side.
7. Put the pegs in. Rest the shelf on.
8. Put the handle back on the face of the drawer.
9. Place next to your bed or in desired spot and enjoy!