- Glossy photos 3.5" X 3.5"
- Cork squares 4" X 4"
- Tiles 4" X 4"
- Mod Podge, outdoor
- Felt for underlay
Note: if you use regular mod podge, seal it with a coat of acrylic spray paint. You can also use Elmer’s Glue instead of mod podge but also follow up with a coat of acrylic spray paint.
- Brush outdoor mod podge to the base.
- While it's wet, center your 3.5" x 3.5" photo.
- Brush a topcoat of mod podge on top of the photo.
- Let it dry.
- Glue felt to the bottom so it slides around easily.
Tip: if you use regular mod podge, give it a final spray coat of acrylic to seal it and make it water proof.