- Faux craft pumpkins in various sizes
- Large plastic pot
- Led tape lights
- 3/4” wooden dowel
- Insulating foam sealant (1 spray can)
- Power drill
- 7/8” paddle bit
- Foam peanuts or butcher paper
- Spanish moss
- Masking tape
- X-acto or utility knife
1. Center the dowel in the bottom of your planter. Secure the dowel to the pot with masking tape to hold in place.
2. Spray the entire can of insulation foam into the pot to secure the dowel in place.
3. Allow the foam the appropriate amount of time to set according to the instructions on the can.
4. Carve the faces into your pumpkins to create jack-o-lanterns.
5. Use your 7/8” bit to drill holes into the top and bottom of your pumpkins slightly off center at alternating angles.
6. Now that the foam is set and solid, remove the masking tape.
7. Fill the planter with foam peanuts or butcher paper.
8. Attach led tape lights to the dowel. Make sure the actual tape faces the back of the inside of the pumpkins, so the light bounces off of the interior of the pumpkin.
9. Adapter is positioned at the bottom of your tower.
10. Slide the pumpkins onto the dowel, staggering sizes.
11. Cover the stuffing in the pot with Spanish moss.
12. Turn the LED lights on and enjoy!