- 1 2-Gallon Pail
- 1 64-ounce Soda Bottle
- Rocks - To weigh bottle down in water
- Orchids (Or whatever decoration your imagination comes up with)
- Scissors - To cut top of soda bottle
- Charger or other surface to place centerpiece on
1. Cut top off of soda bottle, remove any lable
2. Place soda bottle in pail 3. Fill bottle with rocks 4. Fill pail with water - almost to top, leave space or however tall you want the centerpiece to be 5. Place orchids in water 6. Freeze overnight 7. Thaw until bottle slips out 8. Remove centerpiece from pail 9. Place centerpiece on charger 10. Place votive candle in hole of centerpiece 11. Light candle and… Voila!