- Kimono with fringe: You can throw this on with a t-shirt and jeans. I love the tassel detail on the bottom and you can get this for $20.
- Coat: From H&M, this one will cost you a little more and will cost around $100.
- Shorter suede fringe jacket, vintage
- Fringe purse from Zara, $40.
- Fringe shoes from Minnetonka is the footwear brand most notable for fringe.
- Minnetonka 5 layer fringe boots retails for $99.95. (A great boot for under $100!) All of these boots are made from suede and come in a range of color options. All available at minnetonkamoccasin.com.
- Fringe necklace and earrings: And for those women who want something a little less fringe, you can accessorize with these beautiful pieces and even DIY them.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.