Earth tones are timeless and is one of the easiest hues to complement your wardrobe and skin tone.
Fun fact: Historically, most fabrics were dyed with materials that were easy to acquire such as dirt, grass, or clay.
- The earth tone color palette is vast, so there are plenty of opportunities for mixing and matching.
- Earth shades create the most timeless of all color schemes, as they are all drawn from nature itself.
- Earth tone colors are olive, charcoal, brick, brown, tan, leaf green, etc.
- With earth tone fashion trending year-round, you can find all sorts of styles to incorporate into your outfits for any season! #seasonlessdressing
LOOK 1: Deirdre (Camel, Tan, Sand)
- Calvin Klein Sand Linen Belted Blazed
- Calvin Klein Sleeveless Top with Embellished Earth Tone Details
- Calvin Klein Camel Belted Straight Leg Pant
TIP: Creating looks, building off of the same color family such as tan, camel, and sand makes dressing easier. Plus, earth tones complement one another.
LOOK 2: Isabel (Charcoal)
- Free People Charcoal Overalls
- Free People Charcoal Under the Sun T-Shirt
TIP: Have some fun with your more casual pieces and accessorize with to perfection. Take your jumpsuit from daytime to cocktail time with the girls just by adding a pair of your favorite pumps, stacked metallic bracelets and some oversized earrings.
LOOK 3: Rose (Olive Green)
- Calvin Klein Olive Green Trench Cardigan
- Calvin Klein White/Olive Pleated Neck Blouse
- Calvin Klein Olive Belted Ruffle Hem Skirt
TIP: Add natural accessories to your earth tones such as this woven bag. It “grounds” your look and add just an added layer of natural textures.
Looks provided by: www.macys.com
Follow Lawrence on social at @LawrenceZarian