Learn how to care for your plants while out of town.
How to Water Plants While on Vacation
Gardening, Flowers, Plants
- Battery Operated Timer
- Backflow preventer and Pressure regulator fitting
- Adapter with 1/4 inch water tubing
- 1/4 inch Barbed "T" and 1/4 inch barbed coupling to extend the tubing to potted plants
- Drippers - (1 or 2 gallon per hour depending on size of plants)
- Stakes with bug caps to hold up Drippers above soil
- Attach the battery-operated TIMER to the fake hose bib.
- Connect the Backflow Preventer and Pressure Regulator fittings to the bottom of the timer.
- Connect adapter and start measuring out where you will need to cut your tubing to water each container.
- After cutting, use a "T" to rejoin the tubing so you can water another container.
- Attach the DRIP EMITTER AND STAKE, using the bug cap at the end of line.