Every time the season changes your skin changes as well. Kym Douglas shows how to transition your beauty routine from Winter to Spring. Kym’s tips include switching to a lighter gel cleanser. Exfoliating is also key. Try Kym’s homemade facial scrub made with coffee to give your skin a jolt of energy.
- Versed Wash It Out Gel Cleanser, target.com
- Ph Balanced Cleanser with Glycolic Acid, dermatologistschoice.com
DIY COFFEE SCRUB:
- 1/2 cup freshly ground coffee
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Mix all ingredients together to make scrub.
- Apply on face and wash off with warm water