Shirley Bovshow shows how a simple tool can turn an ordinary grocery story flower bouquet into a stunning floral arrangement.
A simple tool called a floral frog pin can transform an ordinary store bouquet into an elegant floral display.
- Choose your vessel or vase (wide openings work very well)
- Apply floral clay to bottom of frog
- Set in place and push to anchor
- Add water with preservatives
- Select flowers for your display
- Trim stem ends on an angle
- Insert onto pins
- If stem is weak, wrap bottom with floral clay before inserting onto frog
- Odd numbers are more interesting
- Vary heights for effect
- Color blocking for drama
Get more from Shirley at Edenmakers.com