How to Preserve a Pumpkin:
- Spray with bleach and water solution.
- Dry inside of pumpkin.
- Spray inside of pumpkin with wilt-pruf or combination of spray oil and Vaseline layer.
DIY Pumpkin Cookie Monster:
- Take a pumpkin, carve it out.
- Spray paint entire pumpkin blue, let it dry.
- Carve out the big mouth using a pumpkin carver or knife.
- Get 2 styrofoam balls, draw black circles on the center of them with a Sharpie to make the eyes.
- Glue the balls on the pumpkin.
- And then, fill the mouth up with cookies until they spill onto the plate.
Check out momtrepreneur Tanya Memme and all things lifestyle on her website TanyaMemme.com. Follow her crafty adventures on Twitter @Tanya_Memme and take a look at more DIY fun on Facebook.com/TanyaMemme.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.