• Tile Cleaner • Chip Filler • Steel Wool • Painter’s Tape • Homax Tough Tile Tub & Sink Epoxy Paint
- Clean Tile with tile cleaner thoroughly; let dry completely.
- Use Chip Filler to fill in any gaps in your grout or tile. It will dry in 10 minutes.
- Tape off any portion of the shower wall surface that you do not want painted.
- Scrub tile with steel wool and rinse with water. Repeat as many times as necessary to create a distressed surface. Essentially you are scoring the tile so that the paint adheres to the tile perfectly. Let dry completely.
- Apply first coat, starting from the left and working your way over. Allow that first coat to dry completely before you star the second.
- The paint will cure completely after 3 days.
- Use soft, non-scrubbing cleansers.
- Touch up every 6 months.
Painting Shower Tiles with Tanya Memme