Shirley Bovshow is showing you how to get the most out of your bamboo plant.
How to Multiply Your Lucky Bamboo - Home & Family
1. Take a single, tall stalk of lucky bamboo and cut off the side shoot (should be at least 5 inches tall).
2. Place cutting in vase or glass of water with an inch of gravel to keep stalks straight.
3. Return to the original stalk you took cuttings from, and cut several 5" inch sections from it to create more plants.
4. Dip the cut end of stalk in colored melted wax to seal the cut and discourage disease entry.
5. Place in vase or glass with gravel.
6. Roots will grow in 2 months. You can either plant in soil or in water.