- Ceramic Bowl or Teacup
- Ceramic Plate or Saucer
- Diamond drill bit
- Masking tape
- 12" bolt
- 3 nuts
- Threaded eye hook
- Twine Rope
- 2 washers
- 7” Aluminum Tubing
- Mark center of bowl and plate.
- Place a piece of tape over center point.
- Wet sponge.
- Make hole by drilling through tape at center point of bowl while squeezing sponge to drip a small about of water on bit to keep it cool.
- Repeat with plate.
- Thread bolt through bowl and fasten in place by threading on a nut.
- Thread a second nut onto bolt to 8" above bowl.
- Slide plate upside down onto bolt until it reaches nut.
- Secure plate in place by threading on another nut on top of plate.
- Screw eyehook to top. Slide aluminum tubing over eyehook and secure all pieces with a nut underneath the bowl.
- Use twine rope to hang.
- Fill with birdseed!
Visit Ken Wingard at KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.