Kym Douglas provides you with some tips on making the perfect New Year's Eve Party!
- Lighting is key
- Use a dimmer light or if no dimmers, unscrew a lightbulb or two
- Use candle, mix and match the sizes. Trader Joe’s has a good selection
- Mix and match your candles
- Set your candles on silver trays
- Stick with one color for linens - Use white for an elegant color scheme
- Cut rose at an angle & place in warm water to bloom quickly
- Add truffle oil to a bag of clean popcorn for a delicious appetizer
- Heat up cashews in your oven for 10 minutes- also makes the house smell great!
- For more food, try ordering a gourmet pizza and cut it into small bites
- Have one table with all your beverages: Make a specialty “mocktail” drink with pomegranate, cranberry, soda water and lime. (Pomegranate juice adds color to your beverage table)
- Have your party playlist contain all types of music- classic holiday standard to current pop hits.
- Polaroids are a great party favor for guests to take home! (Mini Polaroid camera, $51.99 amazon)
Last-Minute New Year's Eve Party - Home & Family
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page