- There are 4 levels of care: INDEPENDENT LIVING - provides an apartment and supportive services such as meals, housekeeping, transportation, concierge, and opportunities for meaningful engagement in a social setting. At Brookdale, we also have outpatient therapy and home health services to meet the health care needs of our residents and allow them to age in place if they desire to do that.
- ASSISTED LIVING - includes support and care with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming.
- DEMENTIA CARE - meets the needs of those who are living with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia-this setting provides a secure environment where those in the middle and later stages of dementia can feel safe and enjoy daily moments of success.
- NURSING CARE - for those who have need for acute around the clock nursing care for long term stays, and for short term stays that are covered by Medicare for rehabilitation after an illness or injury.
Important questions… • Is the community able to accommodate their usual daily routine?
• Do residents appear to be well cared for? • Does the community have a feeling of engagement? • Does it have a feeling of home for your loved one? • The national average for assisted living = $3550 a month. For more information on senior living solutions, go to brookdale.com. And for a special message to caregiving boomers, check us out on facebook!