1. Purchase wildflower seed mixes that are created for your region.
2. Find soil that is in a well-lit area.
3. Get rid of all weeds.
4. Gently rake the soil.
5. Mix seeds with play sand. The contract of the sand against the soil will help ensure the seeds are evenly distributed on patch of soil.
6. Toss seeds onto soil.
7. Tap down seeds with a tamper. Can also use garden roller or use a piece of plywood and gently walk over it.
8. Water daily until they begin to grow.
Check out more from Shirley at EdenMakers.com