Shirley Bovshow is showing you how easy it is to grow your own raspberries at home.
How to Grow Raspberries
- Plant in a LARGE container, at least 18 inches deep and wide, filled with potting soil with slightly acidic PH.
- Make a hole in the potting soil and mix in a small dose of fertilizer before adding plant
- Add plant, and, set up a support trellis at planting time to avoid damaging roots and canes later.
- Tie the canes to the support, creating an open "V" shape
- Cover the soil with compost or mulch to keep soil hydrated and warm.
- Water well and water as much as needed to keep soil evenly moist.
(Make sure pot has good drainage so roots don’t rot.)