Materials for Cleaning Cast Iron Skillet
- Paper Towel
Materials for Cleaning Clean Copper Pot
- White wine vinegar
- Table Salt
Materials for Cleaning Burnt (Stainless Steel) Pan
Directions for Cleaning Cast Iron Skillet
1. Sprinkle a good amount of coarse sea salt into the pan and scrub.
2. Apply pressure in a circular motion.
3. Once the pan is clean: rinse with water and wipe dry with the paper towel.
4. Place the pan on the stove for a couple of minutes to burn off any moisture.
5. Coat the pan with oil using a paper towel.
6. Remove any excess oil.
Directions for Cleaning Copper Pot
1. Cover the pot with salt.
2. Pour white wine vinegar over the pot, add more salt.
3. Let the vinegar and salt set for 15 seconds.
4. Pour the vinegar on the sponge and scrub with water.
5. Rinse with water.
Directions for Cleaning Burnt (Stainless Steel) Pan
1. Fill the pan with water and vinegar.
2. Put on a low heat for 15-20 minutes.
3. Use scrubber to clean the burnt portion of the pan.