FOR DIY PEPPERMINT POUT CHAPSTICK:
1. Divide the beeswax, almond oil, and shea butter equally into two heat safe bowls.
2. Place in double boiler. Stir until completely melted.
3. Turn off heat and add essential oil.
4. In one bowl add red mica powder.
5. Pour first layer into chap-stick container. Let harden then pour in next color. Repeat this step until you reach the top.
FOR DIY HAND SANTA-TIZER:
1. Mix together and store in bottle.
FOR DIY LUMP OF COAL: CHARCOAL BODY SCRUB:
1. Mix all together and store in container.