Orly Shani is adding some holiday cheer to our pillowcases with an adorable DIY.
Holiday Pillowcases - Home & Family
- White or light color pillowcase, either 100% cotton or poly-cotton blend
- Crayola take note permanent markers
- Felt in desired colors
- Fabric glue
- Provided templates
- Fabric scissors
- Cardboard or foam core cut to size of pillowcase
- Wash your felt to remove any excess dye and pre-shrink. Set aside to dry.
- Print the template you’d like to use on tile setting, cut out and tape it together. PRO TIP: if creating the elf hat, the pointed brim of the hat should be cut separately from the hat because it’s a different color.
- Trace each template onto desired color of felt then cut out each piece with fabric scissors.
- Iron the pillowcase to remove any creases
- . Slide the cardboard piece into the pillowcase.
- Use your Crayola take note permanent markers to write your child’s name on and draw Christmas lights, snowflakes or any other details you’d like onto the pillow.
- Glue the antlers or elf hat on in place with fabric glue.
- Allow the fabric glue to dry for 24 hours and enjoy!
For more inspiration & project ideas visit: Crayola.com/Crafts