Ken Wingard gives our napkins a festive touch of royalty and elegance inspired by the new Hallmark Channel original “One Royal Holiday.”
DIY Holiday Napkins
DIY HOLIDAY NAPKINS MATERIALS:
- White or light napkins
- Light iron transfer paper and printer
- Flatback gems
- Jewelry tweezers
DIY HOLIDAY NAPKINS INSTRUCTIONS:
- Print out desired image onto light transfer paper.
- Cut the paper to shape of the object and apply to a corner of the napkin according to instructions using an iron. Allow to set.
- Adhere gems as accent to certain areas of the graphic with fabri-tac. PRO TIP: Use tweezers application of the smaller gems.
- Allow the glue to dry completely and enjoy! PRO TIP: Delicate, handwash.