- Flowers (We used roses, hydrangeas, lilies, and berries)
- Glass Vase
- Glass Frosting Spray
- Spray Paint
- Spray Adhesive
1. For your first arrangement, choose the flowers you will use. We chose white hydrangeas and red roses.
2. Spray the flower and leaves with spray adhesive. Sprinkle on as much glitter as you want. Both available in craft stores.
3. For your second arrangement, we chose lilies and berries.
4. Spray paint berries and leaves silver. Allow to dry.
5. For your third arrangement, choose a tall and clear vase.
6. Wrap any type of flower in cellophane and submerge in water. The cellophane will create an illusion that there is ice in the water.
7. Place a full head of hydrangeas on top of the face.
8. Display for all your guests to admire!