- Clutch purse
- Deco foil metallic transfer sheets
- Deco foil transfer gel
- Small paintbrush
- Optional: Rhinestone trim
- Optional: Gems
- Optional: E6000
1. Paint transfer gel onto the clutch where you want to apply the metallic foil. Smooth any globs for a thin, smooth layer. The foil will not stick to surfaces without the transfer gel.
2. Place the foil sheets onto the surface of the bag face up so that the metallic is facing you.
3. Iron on the foil. Press each section for about 30 seconds, tug at the sheet to make sure it’s adhered before moving on. Make sure your iron is on the no steam setting with high heat.
4. Peel off the plastic coating and clean up the edges if necessary.
5. Adhere any gems or trim desired with e6000.
6. Allow the glue to dry for 24 hours and enjoy!