- Pre-Glittered Paper
- Razor Knife
- Double Sided Tape
- Black Paper
- Silhouette (download templates below)
- Trace silhouette onto non-glittered side of paper.
- Using the razor knife, cut out the silhouette.
- Place black paper behind the glittered paper and secure with double sided tape.
- Place the silhouette in the frame glittered sided out.
- Secure the back of the frame into place.
- Thread ribbon through frame.
- Tie securely to chair so it does not fall out while chair is being moved.
For more Lifestyle by Tanya, visit
www.TanyaMemme.com and follow Tanya on Twitter