- Gorilla Glue
- 2 4" PVC pipes
- 2 elbow joints
- 2 T joints
- 3 ft. plywood round
- 2 old milk jugs
- 2 5 gallon buckets
- 1 5 gallon bucket lid
- Paints formulated for plastic in green, black and gray
- Attach end caps with gorilla glue.
- Attach support pipes (the legs).
- Bridge each leg with a t-joint and add small PVC in between the joints.
- Take the trash can and cut 2 holes, wider than the PVC, and slip it over the skeleton.
- Screw it in to secure.
- Take 4" PVC arms and hands with elbow joint and PVC and slip it through the hole of the trash can into the PVC.
- Attach the head with gorilla glue.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.