- Skeleton Arm
- 45 Degree PVC Joint
- 3-Way PVC Joint
- Repurposed Plastic Cup
- Wood Buttons
- Acrylic Paint
- Electric Candle
1. Create your base out of plywood.
2. Trace your design and cut out with a saw or buy a pre-made plaque at a craft store.
3. Drill through the base and screw together a 1 inch piece of pvc.
4. Attach a 45 degree joint and add another longer piece of pvc.
5. Cut a hole through the top and bottom of the skeleton arm and slide it through the pvc.
6. Attach a 3-way joint on top of the pvc and add another 6 inch piece on bottom and an 8 in on top.
7. Use an old plastic container and cut to a desired look.
8. Attach to the pvc with gorilla glue
9. Add wood buttons or bolts to the cup and base to create a custom design.
10. Paint the sconces with acrylic paint color of your choice.
11. Add a wall hanger to the back and attach to the wall.
12. Place an electric candle inside the cup.
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Matt at MattRogersUSA.com