- Wood pedestals
- Wood round
- Spray paint
- Hot glue
- Felt or foam sheets
1. The first thing you’re going to want to do is attach your wood round to the top of your wood pedestal with hot glue.
2. Then it’s time to start planning where you want your cake pop cradles. You’re going to take a ruler & space out where you want to drill a hole for your cake pop placement. Place a little piece of tape on where you want to drill for reference.
3. Then take the stem of the cake pop or something in similar size & measure the up to the size of drill bit that you need.
4. Take a ruler up next to the wood round & measure halfway see how deep you’re going to drill down. Mark on your drill with tape where to stop drilling so you don’t drill all the way through.
5. Then go in & make your drills around the platter.
6. Once that is done you’re going to spray paint your platter with your desired colors.
7. If you chose to make your own witch hat: Use either felt or foam sheets as a material. Cut out a round circle for your brim. Then to make the cone take a fan shape & roll it around, then glue seam together. Next, you’re going to glue your cone piece to the round circle & you have your witch hat!
8. Glue your witch hat to your cake pop platter.
9. Place your cake pops into the cradles & you’re good to go!