• Your choice of stones – which you can pick from your backyard or go purchase at a local home depot
• Spray paint or hand primer or white paint • Glow paint
- Gather rocks around the house to keep cost down.
- Wash the rocks so they are free is debris.
- Lay the rocks out to dry fully before painting!
- Spray paint or hand paint primer or white paint first so the glow pigments in the glow paint really shows.
- Spray or hand paint the rocks with the glow paint and let dry.
- Repeat this step 2-3 times so the glow paint is very even and layered.
- Place the smallest rocks in a planted pot.
- Place the largest rocks along a side walk or walk way.
- Place the medium smooth rocks scattered and slightly hidden in your garden or flower bed.
*Watch the magic as evening takes place!