- Toy deer family
- Alligator clips with barrel
- ⅛” wooden dowel
- ⅛” drill bit
- Flush cutters
- Spray primer
- Spray paint
- Birch slices
- Hot Glue or Super Glue
1. Drill a hole at the center of the back of each deer. Be sure to keep the bit straight.
2. Insert the dowel, and use the flush cutters to cut it to your desired height.
3. Attach alligator clip to the dowel and insert it into the hole on the back of the deer.
4. Prime and spray the deer/dowel/alligator clip combo.
5. Glue each deer’s hooves to a birch slice.
6. Insert your cards into the alligator clips.