- Hanging shoe organizer with pockets
- Various colors of felt that matches your wrapping paper
- Various ribbons
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Small wooden craft round
- Wooden dowel
- Drill bit the same diameter as wooden dowel with drill
- Masking tape
To make the Hanging Wrapping Organizer
1. Cut the bottom out of the pockets of the shoe organizer except the ones on the bottom row. If desired, don’t cut the top couple pockets and use them to store crafting tools such as tape and scissors.
2. Measure out the size of the pockets and create a template to cover each pocket with a corresponding color of felt to wrapping paper for color coded organization.
3. Cut out as many rectangles you need of each color and hot glue them onto the corresponding pocket.
4. Attach any decorative elements desired with hot glue such as pom-pom trim and ribbon. Allow the glue to set.
5. Hang as desired and enjoy!
To make the Ribbon Dispenser
1. Find the center of your wooden craft round and mark it.
2. Use masking tape to tape off slightly shorter than the depth of your round.
3. Drill into the round then remove any sawdust.
4. Drop a dab of glue in the hole and insert the dowel.
5. Place the ribbon on and enjoy!