Tools & Materials:
- Large Plastic Ball $3
- Deli Container $1
- Wire or Coat Hanger $3
- Aquarium Silicone or Glue $5
- Spray Paint, Glitter, or Decorate as desired $5
- Art Knife
- Garden Hooks (2) Optional $6
Total "Home & Family" DIY cost, around: $22
- Prepare Deli Container: Make holes on each side.
- Insert wire and bend inside making a loop outside.
- Spray paint Deli Container.
- Glue/caulk Container rim – affix onto ball. Let dry 24 hrs.
Check out momtrepreneur Tanya Memme and all things lifestyle on her website TanyaMemme.com. Follow her crafty adventures on Twitter @Tanya_Memme and take a look at more DIY fun on Facebook.com/TanyaMemme.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.