CVS and META have some great ways to help reach your health goals! Check out these tips from Latreal Mitchell, who has been keeping celebrities like Football Hall of Famer Michael Strahan in top shape for years.
Use Heart Health Month to get your family on track with fitness and nutrition!
- Become aware starting now! What is your family history? When was the last time you had your cholesterol checked? Make a commitment to your own heart health starting today. Make a doctor’s appointment today.
- Plus, META's heart health benefits add psyllium to your diet, lower cholesterol and keep blood sugar levels stable, which is great for your overall health.
Get in shape!
- Build a fitness and nutrition regimen that fits your own lifestyle – one you know you can stick to. If you can only carve out a 20-minute brisk walk every day, put it on the calendar and make it an appointment.
- Do simple exercises at home and at the office. Don’t stay seated all day! Get up every hour. Walking is best – even 10 minutes at a time. Then add 5-10 squats, 5-10 dips using a solid chair, and leg swings at the counter.
Work toward maintaining a healthy diet!
- Cut saturated fats, processed sugar and salt. Eat a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, proteins, nuts, seeds, and whole grains. If you aren’t sure, add an extra serving of fruits and vegetables to your meal plans. Do you eat 5 a day?
- Regular fiber is very important for a healthy heart. Get the benefits you need by adding Meta to your diet. It comes in 4 forms: Powder, wafers and nutritious health bars. Plus they have a probiotic capsule to keep your digestive system in balance. They even help lower cholesterol, promote good digestive health, and the bars are easy to take with you!
META is a proud sponsor of Heart Health Month at CVS.
Get more great ways to stay healthy by visiting Latreal online at LatrealMitchell.com.
Get $1 ExtraBuck through off each P&G item at CVS through 2/14!
Additional coupon savings can be found at