Ingredients for Yogurt Hair and Scalp Treatment
- 1 cup plain yogurt (we used Greek for thicker consistency)
- 2 tsp. coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana
Ingredients for Oatmeal Yogurt Sunburn Relief
- ½ cup colloidal oatmeal
- 1 – 1 ½ cups regular plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
Ingredients for Greek Yogurt Face Mask
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 TBSP. Organic Honey
- 2 TSP. Olive Oil
- Optional: 1 TSP Lemon Juice
- Note: Add 1½ cups Brown Sugar to turn the face mask into a body polish
Yogurt Hair & Scalp Treatment:
1. Mash ripe banana until it has a semi-smooth consistency.
2. Add Greek yogurt and coconut milk. Stir to combine.
3. Apply on strand of hair, working you war up to scalp. Massage into scalp.
4. Cover hair with a shower cap (if you have one) and leave in for 15 minutes.
5. Apply twice a week for best results.
Oatmeal Yogurt Sunburn Relief:
1. Mix all ingredients together until you have the consistency of a paste.
2. Apply on sunburned or irritated skin.
3. Store in refrigerator
Greek-Yogurt Face Mask:
· Greek yogurt is great for face masks because of the thick consistency
· Lactic Acid - Exfoliates skin and improves signs of aging
· Probiotics - minimizes acne, redness and inflammation
· Honey - Antibacterial
· Olive Oil - Moisturizes and hydrates the skin
· If you have oily skin add lemon juice to absorb excess oil.
· To turn this into a body polish add brown sugar to exfoliate
· Apply on face for 15-20 minutes before rinsing