Materials for DIY Lavender Solid Perfume
- 2 tbsp of wax pellets
- 2 tbsp of carrier oil (your choice)
- 20 drops lavender essential Oil
- Dried lavender
- Tin Container
Materials for Hibiscus Blush
- Hibiscus Powder
- Arrowroot Powder
Materials for DIY Rose Body Scrub
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 10 drops of rosehip oil
- 15 drops rose essential oil
- 1 cup rose petals
Directions for Lavender Solid Perfume
1. Melt wax pellets and carrier oil in double boiler until liquids
2. Take off heat and add essential oil and dried lavender
3. Pour into tin, and let harden.
Directions for Hibiscus Blush
1. Mix together hibiscus and arrowroot powder until you get desired shade.
2. Apply to checks with brush.
Directions for Rose Body Scrub
1. Mix together using a food processor.