1. Take your cotton balls and cover them with petroleum jelly. You can dip these into the jar or use a popsicle stick or tongue depressor to apply it.
2. Next, place the covered cotton balls in the center of your toilet paper roll.
3. Head to your dryer for the next product, dryer lint! Take that lint and stuff it on both sides of the cotton.
4. We want to keep these out on display near the fireplace, so we want them to look cute. Take some tissue paper or newspaper and wrap the roll, make sure to leave length the sides of to tie up the excess tissue paper. Tie each end with twine.
5. The last step is to add some cinnamon sticks. These are both flammable and they will make you fire smell amazing! Add these to the top and secure with twine.
6. Burn and enjoy!