Ingredients for DIY Fig and Coconut Exfoliating Hand and Foot Scrub
- 4-5 Figs (Antioxidants, Fatty acids, magnesium & an abundance of vitamins)
- 1c Sugar (All natural exfoliant)
- ½c Shredded Coconut (Moisturizing and all natural exfoliant)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil (Ultra-moisturizing… plus it has a great all natural smell!)
Ingredients for DIY Fig Skin and Oatmeal Moisturizing Hand and Foot Mask
- 4-6 Fig Skins (packed w/ vitamins A, B1, B2, & C. Moisturizing)
- ½c Oatmeal (Locks in moisture. Soothes irritated skin from exfoliation)
- 1c Plain Yogurt (contains lactic acid that hydrates dull skin)
- 3 tbsp Almond Oil (or avocado, hemp, coconut oil) (moisturizes and softens skin)
Directions for Scrub
1. Pour sugar and shredded coconut in bowl.
2. Cut figs in half. Use spoon to scoop out the inside of fig and add to bowl with dry ingredients. Put fig skins to the side. We will be using them for our next DIY.
3. Mix ingredients together in bowl until dry ingredients are wet.
4. Add coconut oil and mix together.
To use: Grab a small handful, and lather on hands and feet. Scrub in alternating motions to remove dead skin cells. Rinse and dry hands.
Directions for Hand and Foot Mask
1. Cut figs skins into smaller pieces.
2. Mix fig skins, oatmeal, yogurt, and almond oil together in bowl.
To use: Grab a small handful and lather on hands and feet. Let sit for 10 minutes. Rinse off.