A Paige Hemmis DIY.
- To-go boxes (I got both large and small)
- Decorations (I used various styles of ribbon and twine)
- Stickers/Labels (I used Avery 2” round labels)
- Decorative tags (I used craft/twine hang tags)
- Print-out of table name
- Wooden forks and spoons
1) Decorate your boxes to match your décor in your house. Since I will be teaming up with Ken for a centerpiece, I chose colors that will match the colors he is using in his centerpieces. He will be using leaves, gourds, etc. so I chose brown, orange, twine to match. Design and print your labels
Have some boxes out on display with other boxes in the background to fill with leftovers for your guests. Keep extra ribbon/twine to tie them up.
Thank You For Coming Decor - Home & Family
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page