- 1 large pumpkin
- 2 med pumpkins (for dips)
- Nail the size of a lolly pop stick
- 50 lolly pop sticks
- Glass vase
- Spooky things for a Halloween center piece arrangement
- Large digging spoon
- Glue gun
- Edible goodies for the pumpkin (cheese, cherry tomatoes, olives)
Step Out Instructions:
- Carve a circle around stem of pumpkin.
- Remove stem and insides of pumpkin.
- Drill holes throughout pumpkin.
- Add lace or decorative ribbon around pumpkin (optional).
- Secure lace by nailing down at opening of pumpkin and underneath.
- Place glass container/vase inside opening of pumpkin and being to add decorations i.e. tree branches, flameless candle, other Halloween décor.
- Puncture cheeses, olives, cherry tomatoes using lollypop sticks (great part for kids to help with) and insert into holes on pumpkin.
This project can be made in a variation of ways depending on personal preference.
Edible Pumpkin Centerpiece
And you can more great craft ideas from Tanya Memme at facebook.com/tanyamemme and on twitter @tanya_memme!