Decorate your yard for the holidays with this monstrous footprint!
- 2 x 4 ft piece of 1/2 inch thick plywood
- Insulation spray foam
- White and blue spray paints
- Glitter and fake snow
- Outline the shape of the foot with a sharpie marker. On the inside of the foot shape outline for toes and the shape of the foot.
- Use a jigsaw to cut out the first outline of the shape of the foot.
- Spray insulation foam spray all around the edges of the foot shape, and in between the toes.
- Allow spray foam to dry for three hours. Once it is dry take a knife and cut out the edges to clean up the lines. Also cut out claw shapes on the toes.
- Spray paint the entire foot with white paint. Once that is dry spray the interior of the foot shape and toes with blue spray paint. While blue paint is still wet add glitter and fake snow to make it shimmer.
Download the Snowman Warning sign >>
Return to Episode Guide >>
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.