- Cardboard rolls
- Embroidery hoop
- Tissue paper
- Small treats
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Optional: X-Acto knife
1. Cut all of your carboard roles down to 2 ½” long tubes. You can use scissors but an X-Acto knife will give the cleanest look.
2. Cut your tissue paper and cellophane into 7” x 10” pieces.
3. Put some treats in the tube.
4. Roll tissue paper onto the tube and twist the ends.
5. Roll the cellophane onto the tube and twist the ends.
6. Glue the little treat tubes around the embroidery hoop at one end, as close together as possible so you don’t see the embroidery hoop underneath.
7. Add a bow, hang as desired and enjoy!