Ken Wingard brings the beauty of nature inside using Crayola’s Model Magic Clay and Crayola Signature Acrylic Paint Set.
- Crayola model magic
- Acrylic paints
- Paint brushes
- Wood pieces
- Wood round
- Create a ball using Crayola model magic.
- Place thumb in center of the ball and push down.
- Full the edges around to create a mushroom cap.
- Roll the mushroom stem between hands using Crayola model magic.
- Place the cap onto the stem.
- Keep the mushrooms simple or add little details.
- Take pieces of wood and hot glue to the wood round.
- Add the mushrooms and moss using hot glue. There is no wrong way to do this…be creative!
- Cover your creation with a glass cloche.