Ken Wingard is making a perfect addition for your shower.
- 2x2 cedars slats cut to width of shower stall
- Two 1x2 cedar lengths cut to length of shower stall
- 1x2x2 wood pieces to act as spacers
- Wood glue
- Screw or nails
- Cut 2x2 strips to width of shower stall
- Line them up and place two 2" pieces of the 1x2 between each slat for spacing
- Once desired dimensions have been achieved, cut two pieces of 1x2 to span length of slats
- Using wood glue and screw or nails attach two cross pieces to bottom of slats.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page