1. Cut out doll using scissors of X-Acto knife.
2. Attach to one side of plywood using spray adhesive.
3. Remove glass from frame and replace it with plywood. Close frame backing.
4. Attach clothing template to balsa wood using spray adhesive. Use an x-acto knife to cut them out.
5. Cut Velcro to sizes that fit the clothes and attach the soft side to the back of clothes with hot glue, and the hard side to the chest and legs of doll.
6. Add remaining hard side of Velcro to the side of plywood that the doll is not on. Glue as many pieces of velcro that you have clothes. Attach clothes to velcro to store.