Ken Wingard is putting together his own wreath using wood rounds and hot glue.
- Large Embroidery Wreath
- Wood Rounds
- Hot Glue
- Embellishments (optional)
1. Glue wood Rounds to the front of the embroidery wreath, let dry. It’s ok if they don’t all touch but they should be close to each other.
2. Glue wood rounds to the back of the embroidery wreath, let dry.
3. Glue more wood rounds to the front, splitting the existing rounds so that the spaces you left earlier are covered.
4. Embellish to your taste! Use ribbons, smaller embroidery wreaths, fake snow, etc.