- Snowflake pendant silicone molds
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- X-Acto knife
- Cutting mat
- Rhinestones with flat back
- Jewel picker or bamboo skewer
- Jewelry pliers
- Jump rings
- Desired jewelry materials such as earring hooks, necklace chain etc.
- Glitter spray paint
- Mod Podge
1. Make sure silicone mold is clean and dry.
2. After allowing your glue gun to heat up thoroughly, fill the mold with hot glue. Make sure to thoroughly fill the corners and any details in the mold.
PRO TIP: If you are using glitter glue sticks, place the rhinestones face down in the mold before you lay the glue so they are stuck into the pendant and you can skip the Gem-tac for larger rhinestones!
3. Once the hot glue has cooled to room temperature, pop the snowflake pendant out of the mold.
4. Clean the edges up by cutting any excess glue away with an X-Acto knife.
5. If you didn’t use glitter glue sticks, spray paint or apply glitter and mod podge mixture to your snowflake pendant now. Allow to dry completely.
PRO TIP: Mix your glitter and mod podge in a 1:1 ratio then apply with brush to avoid flaking.
6. Use Gem-tac to adhere any rhinestones you want. A jewel picker will make the job easier, but a bamboo skewer with a bit of glue on the end will also help you pick up and place the jewels.
7. Allow the glue to set before wearing.
8. Use jewelry pliers and a jump ring to attach the snowflake pendant to desired jewelry materials.
9. Wear and enjoy!