1. Use one of the furry blankets as a tablecloth (or runner if your table is huge). Lay this down first.
2. Take the organza fabric and drape it over the table cloth
3. Take your batting and unroll it. Cut pieces to look like snow on the table. You want to create a snow path with your batting, making it look like it is where natural snow would form on a flat surface.
4. Next lay down your silver round placemats.
5. Take your plates/chargers and set them on top of the placemats.
6. Take your candle sticks and candelabra and fill them with the taper candles and place them around the table.
7. Place the wine goblets and cake tray in the middle of the table.
8. Take the twigs out and put the lighted twigs in two vases. You can put these on the table as centerpieces, or you can put them on the floor. I’ll be putting them on the floor and attaching the twigs together to create a canopy of twigs (or an arch).
9. Hang the plastic snowflakes from the twigs.
10. Have a dinner party and wow your guests!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page